Who will be this year’s Distinguished Entrepreneur?
If you know a business owner who has demonstrated:
- Innovative and Cutting-Edge Approach to Corporate Culture, and Employee Programs
- Integration of New Technologies; offers goods or services across a broad area (local, regional, national, international)
- Multi-award recipient (industry, civic, other organizations)
- Highly active in the community to advocate for both small businesses as well as non-profits
- Has overcome significant obstacles during the life of the company…
Then The Distinguished Entrepreneur Awards would be a valuable opportunity to share with them! The Distinguished Entrepreneur Awards is held annually to celebrate entrepreneurial excellence in Southwest Florida. Southwest Florida Small Business entrepreneurs who have attained notable achievements and success in the field of entrepreneurship are recognized during this auspicious occasion. Check out last year’s winners and nominees here.
Nominate an entrepreneur you admire. In order to qualify, the nominee must meet all 4 criteria:
- A for-profit business located in Glades, Hendry, Lee, Charlotte, or Collier counties
- Three or more years of business ownership
- Must be founder, partner, CEO, or current owner of a for-profit organization, no franchisees
- In compliance with local, state, and federal business guidelines and regulations
Here’s the link to the nomination form:
We look forward to seeing you and your nominee at the Distinguished Entrepreneur event on May 2, 2024. More details to come!
|Florida SBDC at Florida Gulf Coast University
Lutgert College of Business 10501 FGCU Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33965