A Halloween Family Concert
Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
Looking for family fun this Halloween?
Haunted Halloween, an annual tradition, is tons of fun for the whole family!
This family concert is sure to be a fun, not-so-spooky way to spend some time with the entire family. With safe trick-or-treating in the lobby, musical discovery zones and the costume contest, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
Tickets are selling fast, reserve your seat now!
Activities start at 1:00PM
Come and Play with us! Visit our Musical Discovery Zones before the Haunted Halloween Concert!
Discover more about music, symphony-style, in this fun, informal, and FREE program, that includes:
• Musical Discovery Zone, where you can meet musicians and can try your own hand at playing some instruments
• Brief performance by the musicians of different pieces and stylings for their instrument
• Question-and-Answer session to learn more about music and being a musician
– trick or treat in the lobby
– enter a costume contest for prizes
– see what costume Maestro Kurtz will wear!
Concert starts at 2:00PM
Family-friendly Halloween concert including a mix of traditional Halloween not-so-spooky Halloween music and favorites from Harry Potter, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean and more!
Reserve your seat now!
Follow us on Social Media:
Gulf Coast Symphony, PO Box 60878, Fort Myers, FL 33906, United States