SVN Commercial Partners completes series of deals
(Feb 7, 2024) – Recent deals completed by SVN Commercial Partners:
- FGS 3333 Naples, LLC purchased a 7,627 square feet retail plaza, located in Vanderbilt Galleria, for $3 million from Pastoor Properties of Collier County. Patty McClimans of SVN Commercial Partners represented the seller.
- Keltour USA purchased 14,000 square feet of warehouse space, located at 2673 NE 9th Ave. in Cape Coral, for $2.65 million from TL Fliss Real Estate. Lauri Albion and Tiffany Luongo of SVN Commercial Partners represented the seller and Luongo represented the buyer.
- All Stylez Salon, LCC leased 1,532 square feet of retail space at 9108 Bonita Beach Road in Bonita Springs from Wynn Properties, Inc. Donna Marrero and Tiffany Luongo of SVN Commercial Partners represented the tenant.
- Deep Creek Discount Convenience leased 2,190 square feet of retail space, located at 24901 Sandhill Blvd. in Punta Gorda, from Karimovs Properties, LLC. Margeaux McCarthy of SVN Commercial Partners was the transaction broker.
- United Flooring & Interiors leased 3,727 square feet of industrial space, located at 13750 Treeline Ave. S, Units 2 & 3, in Fort Myers, from Shanahan Enterprises of FL, LLC. Donna Marrero Zaldivar and Bryan J. Myers of SVN Commercial Partners represented the lessee.
- The Hague Construction LLC renewed its lease at 3425 Clock Tower, located at 3425 Radio Road #215 in Naples, from JCPI Holdings, LLC. Patty McClimans with SVN Commercial Partners represented the tenant and landlord.
About SVN Commercial Partners
SVN Commercial Partners, with five offices in Southeast and Southwest Florida, is a commercial real estate services firm dedicated to providing expertise to investors and occupiers of commercial real estate. We provide a full menu of services to clients in the Southeast and Southwest Florida regions in addition to serving our national client base. We combine a comprehensive national footprint with local decision-making expertise and market-leading execution. All SVN® Offices are Independently owned and operated. To learn more about SVN Commercial Partners, go to svncp.com.