Fort Myers, Florida – Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A., is pleased to announce the outstanding achievement of twenty-six (26) attorneys having been selected as 2023 Florida Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars.
We are proud to highlight the exceptional accomplishments of divorce, marital, and family law attorney Beth Vogelsang, who has been named as one of the “Top 50” Women Lawyers in Florida and secured a place on the “Top 100 List” of all Florida Super Lawyers.
Founded in 1991, Florida Super Lawyers recognizes the top 5% of lawyers in the entire State who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Even more remarkable, less than 2.5% of lawyers are honored with a spot on the distinguished Rising Stars list.
Henderson Franklin’s eight (8) attorneys who were selected as Rising Stars include:
· Matthew Brust, Mergers & Acquisitions
· Anthony Cetrangelo, Jr., Estate & Probate
· Jerry Olivo, Civil Litigation Defense
· Shannon Puopolo, Business Litigation
· Kayla Richmond, Family Law
· Spencer Shaw, Workers’ Compensation
· Madison Allen Tanner, General Personal Injury Defense
· Iman Zekri, Family Law
Henderson Franklin’s eighteen (18) attorneys recognized as 2023 Florida Super Lawyers® are:
· Scott Atwood, Employment & Labor
· Amanda Barritt, Real Estate
· Matthew Belcastro, Construction Litigation
· William Boltrek, General Personal Injury Defense
· Michael Corso, Professional Liability Defense
· Ronald Eisenberg, Estate & Probate
· Nicole Goetz, Family Law
· Thomas Gunderson, Real Estate
· Eric Gurgold, Estate & Probate
· Erin Houck-Toll, Business/Corporate
· Carlos Kelly, Business Litigation
· Amanda Sharkey Ross, Transportation/Maritime
· Russell Schropp, Land Use/Zoning
· Robert Shearman, Employment Litigation Defense
· Douglas Szabo, Business Litigation
· Donald Thomson, Real Estate
· Beth Vogelsang, Family Law
· Guy Whitesman, Tax
Henderson Franklin is one of the largest, locally-based law firms between Tampa and Miami, with over 55 attorneys dedicated to providing a wide range of legal services in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, business and civil litigation, eminent domain, intellectual property, workers’ compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. Henderson Franklin operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples. For more information on the lawyers above or Henderson Franklin, please visit www.henlaw.com.
|Gail Lamarche Director of Marketing and Business Development Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A.|