FGCU Foundation Board of Directors meets Sept. 27
FORT MYERS, Fla. – The Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation Board of Directors meets at 9 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 27, in the Cohen Student Union Ballroom.
Board meetings are open to the public.
The Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation Inc. is the nonprofit, fundraising arm of FGCU. For more information, contact Vice President for Advancement and Executive Director of the FGCU Foundation Kitty Green at (239) 590-1067.
- Welcome and Roll Call | Chair Scott
- Student Presentation | Ms. Green
- Review of Minutes for June 7, 2023 | Chair Scott
Recommended Action: Approval
- Program | Chair Scott
- Fundraising Overview | Dr. Learned
- Committee Reports
- Audit | Dr. Seidler
- Finance | Mr. VanOort
- Development | Mr. Barker
- Nominating & Governance | Mr. Swindle
a. Director’s Annual Shared Commitment
- Real Estate | Ms. Pears
- Board of Trustees | Ms. Green
- President’s Report | President Timur
- Alumni Association | Mr. King
- Athletics | Mr. Kavanagh
- Executive Director | Ms. Green
- Chairman | Chair Scott