Lani Kai Island Resort continues to host #1 Spring Break party in SWFL
Spring Break 2020 has already been off to a busy start – and that will continue at the Lani Kai Island Resort through the entire month of March.
The Cincinnati Firemen still have several benefit variety shows remaining on the specialty stage through March 19 (no show March 16), and several other special events are coming up within the next couple of weeks.
Double DJs continue scratching the latest mixes and tracks from the sand while hosting plenty of beach games and tournaments – including the ONLY resort where you can play life-sized beer pong, and many special events coming up, including:
- Foreign Fantasy Night with the Naples Hammerhead Rugby Team
Friday, March 20, 8 to 11 p.m.
A spicy evening hosted by the Hammerhead Rugby Team, featuring a variety show that raises funds for their non-profit endeavors. Takes place in the Sabal Palm room, $10 entry at the door that goes to the rugby team’s non-profit charity, cash bar all evening. 21+ show.
- Sunset Sound Stage meet-and-greet with Afro B and 105.5 The Beat
Saturday, March 21, from 6 to 8 p.m.
105.5 The Beat, Southwest Florida’s Party Station is bringing the BUZZ Artist Afro B to the Lani Kai Saturday, March 21. Come out and watch the afrobeats superstar perform just in time to catch a sexy Southwest Florida Sunset on Fort Myers Beach with a performance from Afro B bringing the party to the 239 – followed by a meet-and-greet in the Lani Kai’s Sabal Palm room after that. No cost to attend, all ages welcome.
- Utopia Bash hookah afternoon in Key West Cove
Sunday, March 22, 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Come out to the Lani Kai’s all-new Key West Cove for Utopia Bash featuring DJ Daddie Fresh and freshly packed hookahs by the Mystic Martian Hookah Company. This is a 21+ event with NO cost for entry.
Sunset Sound Stage meet-and-greet with Skip Marley and 105.5 The Beat
Saturday, March 28, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Skip Marley (grandson of Bob Marley) will perform live on the beach stage of the Lani Kai Saturday, March 28, hosted by 105.5 The Beat, Southwest Florida’s Party Station. This On The Verge artist Skip Marley will perform just in time for the beach’s legendary sunset, and then head up to the Sabal Palm room for a meet-and-greet. Admission is free for all ages.
And enjoy these continued daily events throughout the rest of March:
• Double DJs all day long from our beach stage, featuring DJ G-Ride and DJ TK and guest DJs from around Southwest Florida, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Double DJs all night long in our ground-level Club Ohana nightclub, also featuring guest DJs from around Southwest Florida, from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
• Beach games and tournaments in the sand all day, including life-sized beer pong, hula hoop competitions, potato sack races, cornhole tourneys, water balloon contests, bean-bag and horseshoe contests, spike ball, life-sized Jenga tourneys and more –– all for prizes.
• Various strong-man and strong-woman competitions for prizes
• Tug of war competitions for prizes
• More live remotes from some of the most popular radio stations around
• Never a charge to get into any of our regular events or venues. If drinking, wristbands are needed with proper ID, 21 and up; please party responsibly.
For a complete list of ongoing Spring Break activities taking place at the iconic Spring Break Central resort on Fort Myers Beach, or for your very own official Lani Kai Spring Break merch, visit LaniKaiIslandResort.com or call 239-463-3111.