NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. (Oct. 2, 2020) — The Shell Factory & Nature Park will host the CrocaGator National Bullying Prevention Month Event to encourage children to speak up, reach out, and be a friend. On Saturday, October 17th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., FREE admission for kids into the Nature Center! Must be accompanied by an adult.
Activities for school-age guests include:
- Tie dying a CrocaGator shirt
- Sidewalk chalking and poster signing anti-bully pledges
- Taking pictures with and receiving autographs from CrocaGator Sonny
- Free slice of pizza for all children that participate (while supplies last)
- Free Anti-Bullying bracelet with a secret message
- Viewing a plant project donated by World Farms in Naples
- Face painting
- Sitting in on a book reading of “You’re a Bullied CrocaGator” (occurring every 30 minutes)
- Meeting the “You’re a Bullied CrocaGator” author Kenny Rager (complementary anti-bullying bookmarker)
- Discounts from The Shell Factory throughout the day
Throughout the day, the Nature Park & Environmental Education Foundation and You’re a CrocaGator will host this FREE family event! Give a small donation and receive a plant of your choice. Meanwhile, The Shell Factory will provide giveaways and event participation bracelets to all children as well as raffle off a one-on-one encounter with a sloth, under the supervision of a park trainer.
The Shell Factory asks children to wear orange to support National Bullying Prevention Month, as it is inspired by a nationwide campaign that brings bullying prevention to the forefront. Founded in 2006 by PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center, it is now recognized by hundreds of schools and organizations via educational and awareness-related activities every October.
For more information, visit ShellFactory.com. Call 239-738-1327.
About the Shell Factory & Nature Park
Recently celebrating its 80th anniversary, The Shell Factory & Nature Park has been entertaining children and the young at heart, with something for everyone. The sought-out attraction provides a full day of fun, including amusement-style rides, arcade games, 50,000 square feet of gift shops and much more. The Nature Park offers over 400 critters, birds, reptiles and fish, with a variety of critters from an armadillo to a zebra. Visit ShellFactory.com.