Two team members also win individual honors
FORT MYERS, Fla. (April 29, 2022) – Priority Marketing won 13 awards at the Florida Public Relations Association’s Local Image Awards, including the coveted Grand All Image Award and two Grand Image Awards.
Additionally, the firm’s Director of Public Relations, Holly Boldrin, APR, CPRC, was named PR Professional of the Year, and Graphic Designer Sorena Vargas was named Chapter Member of the Year.
FPRA Image Awards recognize measurable excellence among public relations professionals. The organization’s Southwest Florida Chapter presented awards on April 28 at Mercola Market of Cape Coral.
“We are celebrating our 30th anniversary in 2022, and every year, our team keeps getting stronger and producing exceptional work on behalf of our clients,” said Priority Marketing President and Chief Creative Officer Teri Hansen, APR. “The Image Awards is a competition for PR professionals that’s judged by PR professionals, and impressing industry insiders is never an easy task. Winning 13 Image Awards and two individual honors is validation that the caliber of work our team produces day in and day out is second to none.”
Priority Marketing’s 2022 awards include the following:
- Grand All Image Award and Image Award for Integrated Marketing (program that incorporates public relations strategies and tactics while integrating with other marketing/communication disciplines): Elite Jets’ Elite Jets Difference Campaign, which emphasized safety, luxury and personal service.
- Grand Image Award, Image Award and Judges’ Award for Annual Report (printed or electronic internal and external reports): Guadalupe Center’s 2021 Annual Impact Report, which integrated impressive infographics, heartwarming stories and interactive elements to engage audiences.
- Grand Image Award and Image Award for Other Digital Tools of Public Relations (digital, online, audio, audio/visual or electronic tool): Guadalupe Center’s We are the World video for the Guadalupe Galaxy gala featuring poignant lyrics and adorable students animated in outer space created to inspire audiences to give.
- Image Award for Special Event (in-person event commemorating a special occurrence, conference, observance, educational opportunity or one-time activity): Market Trends real estate summit, a hybrid event that featured in-person and virtual attendance options, drawing 755 attendees.
- Image Award for News Release or Pitch (news release, article or feature story on one topic): Cypress Pharmacy’s new offering, Dr. Stan’s Daily Essentials, that educated audiences about brain health.
- Award of Distinction for Public Service (program that informs about issues of public concern): Kids Minds Matter’s Unmasking the Epidemic campaign, which demonstrated the growing need for mental health services for our youth.
- Award of Distinction and Judges’ Award for Institutional (program that creates a public image for the organization): Healthcare Network’s End-of-Year Marketing and Fundraising Campaign, which created awareness and inspired giving.
- Award of Distinction for Promotional/Marketing (program that promotes, publicizes, introduces or creates an identity for a product, service or idea): Sunshine Ace Hardware’s Hurricane Prep Campaign, which positioned the company as the region’s go-to source to purchase hurricane supplies.
The PR Professional of the Year Award won by Boldrin honors a member who exemplifies the high standards of the profession while displaying a professional attitude, exercising professional conduct, supporting fellow professionals and raising the organization’s standing in the community. The Chapter Member of the Year Award won by Vargas honors a member who goes above and beyond in their commitment of time and energy to ensure success of the chapter.
In 2021, Priority Marketing earned eight awards in FPRA’s local competition and 16 at the statewide competition, including the industry organizations’ three top honors. The firm became the first agency in the awards program’s 64-year history to sweep the highest honors.
In addition to public relations, Priority Marketing’s portfolio of services includes graphic design, brand development, social media and email marketing, media planning, web solutions, event planning, video production, digital advertising and more.
About Priority Marketing
Founded in 1992 by Teri Hansen, APR, Priority Marketing is Southwest Florida’s largest full-service marketing, advertising, public relations, website development and digital marketing agency celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2022. The firm, named by GrowFL as a Company to Watch, has grown to include more than 48 savvy creatives and mastermind strategists whose areas of expertise include brand development, public relations, graphic design, social media and email marketing, media planning, web solutions, event planning, video production, digital advertising and more. Priority Marketing serves clients across a broad spectrum of industries, including hospitality and tourism, retail, health care, senior living, construction, legal, financial, government, education, locally owned businesses and charitable organizations. Over 30 years, Priority Marketing has earned thousands of local, state, national and international awards for its outstanding creative work while providing $3.5 million in discounted and pro-bono services to local nonprofits. For more information, please call 239-267-2638 or visit PriorityMarketing.com.