The attorneys at Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt are dedicated to keeping our clients and community updated on legal issues impacting their businesses and families. Below please find the blogs, articles, and firm news published in July 2021.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Our attorneys are proud to present seminars that address important legal issues. Below is a list of a few upcoming speaking engagements:
• August 12, 2021, Mark Nieds will serve as a panelist for the Above Board Chamber membership luncheon at the Crowne Plaza at Bell Tower in Fort Myers. He will discuss Florida and federal impacting privacy and data security, obligations of business owners when a breach occurs, cyber liability insurance, and concerns for employers with a remote workforce.
• September 9, 2021, Kyle Dudek will discuss “ADA and Employment Law Issues” at the Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce monthly membership luncheon.
• September 23, 2021, Colby Keefe will serve as a panelist for Vesta Property Services webinar discussing legislative changes affecting community associations. Click here to register.
• September 24, 2021, Michael Corso will discuss drone law at the Collier County Bar Association’s Tech Conference at the Hyatt House in Naples.
• October 14, 2021, Amanda Sharkey Ross will discuss maritime law at the Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce monthly membership luncheon.
• November 17, 2021, Luca Hickman will present “Digital Intellectual Property” for the National Coffee Association.
If you are interested in having one of our attorneys speak for your business or organization, please email Gail Lamarche, Director of Marketing and Business Development, at email@example.com.
Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A.
1715 Monroe Street
Fort Myers, FL 33901