Fort Myers, Florida — Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A., is pleased to welcome five law students: Taylor Bollt, Steven Gendreau, and Corey Roberts from Stetson University College of Law; Nicholas Oliveri from Florida State University College of Law; and Daniel Pietaro from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. They will supplement their law school experience with “on the job” training working as clerks in multiple practices.
As part of Henderson Franklin’s Summer Associate Program, they will attend live and virtual hearings, trials, depositions, mediations, arbitrations, and meetings with clients. They will also perform research, assist in the drafting of pleadings, discovery, and analyze various legal issues. Each summer associate is paired with a Henderson Franklin attorney mentor who assists the summer associate with the transition from a law student to a lawyer.
- A native Floridian, Bollt grew up in Naples and graduated from the Community School of Naples. While attending the University of Tampa, he was a member of the Moot Court Team, Zeta Beta Tau social fraternity, and served the interfraternity council board as vice president of academics. After graduating with his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Bollt spent two weeks traveling through China to experience cultural diversity. He will be entering his second year at Stetson University School of Law where is a member of the Environmental Law Club.
- Originally from Fall River, Massachusetts, Gendreau grew up in Port Charlotte, Florida. While obtaining his Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology at the University of South Florida – St. Petersburg, he was a member of the Pre-Law Society and an Associate Justice of USFSP’s Student Government. Gendreau was named to the Dean’s List and the Chancellor’s List of Scholars. He will be entering his final year of law school at Stetson University College of Law, where he is BARBRI representative. During law school, Gendreau served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Philip J. Federico in the Sixth Judicial Circuit.
- Oliveri grew up in Richmond, Virginia, and received his undergraduate degree from Virginia Tech. He will be entering his final year at Florida State University School of Law where he serves as a staff editor of the Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law. Oliveri is a member of both the Business Law Society and Tax Law Society. He served as a summer law clerk for the Virginia Attorney General’s Office and worked in the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit, assisting supervising attorneys in both civil and criminal matters. Oliveri loves to travel to America’s National Parks, including Yellowstone, Grand Teton, the Grand Canyon, Zion, Shenandoah, and the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Pietaro is a native of New Jersey and Connecticut. He received his Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science from the University of Delaware where he was a member of the Sigma Tau Delta English Honor Society and served as a mentor for the College Earth Ocean and Environment. He is currently attending the University of Florida Levin College of Law and is the Executive Galleys Editor for the Journal of Technology Law & Policy. He also served as an intern for the Honorable Amanda Arnold Sansone at the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida. When not studying, he enjoys running.
- Roberts is a Fort Myers native and graduated from Fort Myers High School’s I.B. program. He then went onto obtain his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida, where he was a member of the Laugh, Learn, Teach Gator (LLT Gator) program, mentoring elementary students in the Gainesville community. Roberts is currently attending Stetson University College of Law. He is a member of the Stetson’s Student Bar Association and will serve as Student Body President for the 2020-2021 school year. Roberts is a member of the Intellectual Property Law Society, Tax Law Society, and Entertainment and Sports Law Society. He enjoys participating in intramural softball, basketball, tennis, and flag football.
Henderson Franklin is the largest, locally-based law firm between Tampa and Miami with over 55 attorneys dedicated to providing a wide range of legal services in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, business and civil litigation, eminent domain, intellectual property, workers’ compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. Henderson Franklin operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples. For more information on the Summer Associate Program or Henderson Franklin, please visit www.henlaw.com