Eat, Clay, Love for Ronald McDonald House
The Ronald McDonald House of Southwest Florida’s annual “Eat, Clay, Love” event takes place on Thursday, March 28, 2019 from 5:30pm-8:30pm. This event is a celebration of the Ronald McDonald House’s 22nd year of giving, loving and caring. Be prepared for a night of wonderful food, lively entertainment, and enthusiastic bidding of our celebrity artist’s beautifully-painted platters! Make your reservations today–seating is limited!
General Public ticket price is $150. Artists ticket is free!
Reserve your seat online today!
We are honored to partner with the following celebrity artists who worked very hard on creating some beautiful platters to be auctioned off! We thank each and every one of them for their dedication and support!
- Armando Llechu, Chief Administrative Officer- Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Barbara Fewster, Artist and Retired RMHC Board Member
- Brian Roland, Chef and Owner- Crave Culinaire/Venue Naples
- Chris Spiro, Chief Creative Officer- Spiro & Associates
- Cindy McCurry-Ross, Executive Editor and Vice President of Content at The News-Press and regional editor of the USA TODAY NETWORK Florida
- Debbie Toler, Marketing and Communications Agency Professional
- Doug MacGregor, Arts in Healthcare Coordinator- Lee Health
- Jenna Persons, Attorney and Counsellor at Law- Strayhorn & Persons, P.L.
- Laura Ragain, Executive Director- Ronald McDonald House Charities Southwest Florida
- Mark Loren, Owner- Mark Loren Designs
- Mayor Joe Coviello & Mrs. Coviello
- Michele Eddy, Community Volunteer
- Mike Dolch, Senior Events Manager- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point
- Phil Borchman, Editor- Gulfshore Business
- Rachel Pierce, NBC2 News Anchor
- Rebekah MacFarlane Barney, Chief Operating Officer of Prima Luce and Co-owner of MacFarlane Barney Development
- Richie Castillano, Owner- The World-Famous Cigar Bar
- Sawyer Smith, Attorney- Wilbur Smith Attorneys at Law
- Shannon Yates, Chef/Owner- Nevermind Awesome Bar & Eatery, Beastie Bar, and Danger Danger.
- Stefanie Ink-Edwards, Director of Development & Community Outreach- Community Cooperative
- Stephanie Davis aka Downtown Diva- Social Commentator and Event Photographer at Florida Weekly
- Tia Knapp, Owner- Cone 06 Pottery Painting Studio