Small Business Innovation, Marketing & Mindset Event Thursday, April 30 in Fort Myers
FORT MYERS, Fla. (March 17, 2020) – Miller Marketing and Training will present “Small Business Innovation, Marketing & Mindset” on Thursday, April 30 from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn Airport/FGCU, 16410 Corporate Commerce Way, Fort Myers, FL 33913. Attendees will learn how to build a small business that creates predictable profits with innovative systems for marketing, sales and order fulfilment.
Brad Miller, President of Miller Marketing and Training, will host the event. “I’ve discovered the keys to making my small business work, and it is crazy fun and rewarding,” said Miller. “Most people get into small business because they have a skill and are good at it. But what propels a business is innovation and marketing.”
Miller founded his business, Interior Plant Scapes, in 1983. Interior Plant Scapes is the premier provider in Southwest Florida for creating ambiance and beautiful spaces using gorgeous plants in decorative containers and guaranteeing their continuous beauty with professional plant care. Today, Interior Plant Scapes has grown to include more than 400 of Southwest Florida’s most prominent businesses.
Miller will reveal how he has created a lifestyle –business that works predictably in the hands of others. Attendees will learn how to work on their businesses and themselves with a laser-focus on three critical success factors:
- The system is the solution. Innovate and create systems for everything.
- Learn process improvement to eliminate waste and maximize profits in order-fulfillment.
- Stop playing whack-a-mole in business and enjoy life again.
- Creating marketing “systems” to guarantee a continuous stream of clients ready to do business
- Learn the business we are all really in – the marketing business.
- Marketing is lead-generation, selling is lead conversion – do both with systems.
- How to scale your business, create free-time, do the work you love. It begins with belief systems.
- Learn what it really means to work on your business, not in it.
- Real wealth is not about money, it’s about Freedom! Learn why -and how to get both.
Registration is $397.00. A $100 savings applies to attendees who register by April 15. Discounts are available for multi-ticket purchases. To learn more and register, visit https://innovate.millermarketingandtraining.com/small-business-event.