South Florida District Office
SBA IS RECRUITING!
Are you a high-performing small business owner or a C-level leader ready to “THRIVE”?
If so, join us on Wednesday, May 18th at 1pm EST to learn more
This year, the program formerly known as “Emerging Leaders”, is getting a refresh and is now known as “T.H.R.I.V.E. – Train, Hope, Rise, Innovate, Venture, Elevate”. We have room for 20 hard-charging, high-performing small business owners and/or C-level executives within a small business. We’re also excited to announce this year we will have two cohorts, one in Broward and one in Miami-Dade.
To learn more about this program, please visit SBA THRIVE.
Cohort applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Applicant’s Role in the business: (Owner, Founder, Partner, President, VP, CEO, COO, CFO)
• Business employees: Must have at least one employee other than applicant
• Business revenue: The business must have at least $250,000 annual revenue
• Business age: The business must be operational for at least 3 years
After applying, applicants will be screened by the SBA for further consideration.
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DATES:
Cohort applicants should be aware of the following dates governing the program:
• WINDOW TO APPLY: Now – May 31
• APPLICANT REVIEWS/CONFIRMATION: May 23 – June 24
• COHORT PERIOD: July 5 – Dec 16
• COHORT GRADUATION: TBD
Information Session on Microsoft Teams
Wednesday, May 18th at 1pm EST
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
Phone Conference ID: 454 878 520#
SBA South Florida District Office
Miami, Tampa, and Ft. Pierce, Florida
All SBA programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance
Small Business Administration (SBA) · 409 3rd St, SW · Washington DC 20416 · 1-800-827-5722