Sanibel’s Doctor & Dietician Health Talk January 9
January 4, 2019, Fort Myers, FL: Join Sanibel’s Doctor and Dietitian for a fun, interactive health talk! We would love to meet you and be able to answer some of your questions about your own medical case! Snacks will be served.
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
The Sanibel Community House, The Founder’s Room
2173 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel, FL 33957
THE DOCTOR & THE DIETITIAN
Ross Hauser, MD and Marion Hauser, MS, RD, CEO are the owners of Caring Medical Regenerative Medicine Clinics with locations in Fort Myers (Summerlin and Bass Rd) and Chicagoland. They are full-time Sanibel residents and authors of over 30 medical research articles and 9 books, including their best known book Prolo Your Pain Away!
THIS TALK IS GEARED TOWARD PEOPLE WHO…
• want to avoid joint and spine surgery, including replacement and fusion
• have chronic pain despite already undergoing surgery
• are suffering from a nagging sports injury
• have post-whiplash or other neck pain conditions
WE WILL COVER…
• the hype about stem cell therapy. Is it for everyone? Why or why not?
• staying active as we age, and ideas for exercising in the heat.
• NSAIDs and cortisone injections. Are they safe for you?
• regenerative treatments, including Prolotherapy and PRP.
• what leads to osteoarthritis and how to halt the degenerative process.
• Digital Motion X-ray, MRI, ultrasound. Which technology will show your injury best?
We look forward to seeing you there! Bring your questions and bring a friend!
RSVP to Rachell Vera at 239-303-4069 or VeraR@caringmedical.com