FORT MYERS, Fla. (March 20, 2020) – Norman Love Confections’ classic Easter chocolates are the most Eqqsquisite collection to elevate your Easter basket.
Norman Love Confections is introducing its limited-edition 2020 Easter Collection featuring 10 rich egg crèmes in white, dark and milk chocolate. In addition to fruity favorites strawberry, raspberry, lemon and orange, the collection’s delicacies include vanilla, coffee, coconut, caramel, Madagascar chocolate and peanut butter.
The 2020 Easter Collection is offered from March 23 to April 11 at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples and Estero, as well as online at NormanLoveConfections.com. Sweet Easter desserts and cakes are also available. Pre-order specialty desserts and custom cakes at least 48 hours in advance to ensure availability. In addition, new curbside delivery is now offered at retail locations. To order, call 239-561-7215.
A 5-piece Easter Egg Box with two chocolate eggs and three flavors from the signature collection is offered at $13.75; the 10-piece box with all 10 chocolate eggs is available for $25; and the 25-piece box with all 10 chocolate eggs and an assortment of chocolates from the Signature Collection costs $52.50. Additionally, Easter Pails and other specialty gifts are available, including Mystery Boxes that feature themed assortments of chocolate treats by delivery.
- Lemon Cream – White chocolate egg filled with lemon-laced white chocolate
- Strawberry Cream – White chocolate egg filled with fresh strawberries and vanilla cream
- Vanilla Cream – Dark chocolate egg filled with vanilla and white chocolate
- Coconut Cream – White chocolate egg filled with sweet, tropical coconut
- Chocolate Cream – Dark chocolate egg filled with rich 66% Manjari Madagascar dark chocolate
- Orange Creme – Dark chocolate egg filled with juicy orange and vanilla
- Coffee Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with bright roasted coffee beans
- Caramel Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with luscious caramel cream
- Raspberry Cream – Dark chocolate egg filled with white chocolate raspberry
- Peanut Butter Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with smooth peanut butter
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation’s top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover’s Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine’s Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero and Naples, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and Love’s book, “Artistry in Chocolate, A Story of Love,” also can be ordered online at www.normanloveconfections.com. In addition, Norman Love Confections chocolates and desserts are offered on 18 Princess Cruises’ ships through the “Chocolate Journeys” partnership and at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit www.normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.