FORT MYERS, Fla. (April 8, 2020) – Norman Love Confections’ is a great way to send love to mothers near and far, particularly if you are unable to be together.
Norman Love Confections is introducing its limited-edition 2020 Mother’s Day Collection featuring 10 rich ganache-filled eggs in white, dark and milk chocolate as a sweet way to show some love to your mother and women who are like mothers to you.
The 2020 Mother’s Day Collection is offered from April 27-May 9 at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers and Naples, as well as 24/7 online at NormanLoveConfections.com. In addition, new curbside pickup is offered at retail locations or local delivery is available in Southwest Florida. To order, call 239-561-7215.
A 5-piece box with two Mother’s Day heart-shaped flavors and three flavors from the signature collection is offered at $13.75; the 10-piece box with all 10 Mother’s Day heart-shaped flavors is available for $25; and the 25-piece box with all 10 Mother’s Day heart-shaped flavors and an assortment of chocolates from the Signature Collection costs $52.50. Additionally, other specialty gifts are available including a variety of pastries, desserts and baked goods by delivery.
Mother’s Day 2020 Collection heart-shaped flavor descriptions:
- German Chocolate Cake – Milk chocolate filled with flavors of coconut, almond and chocolate cake
- Cupcake – White chocolate with flavors of luscious frosted vanilla cake
- Rosé Champagne – Dark chocolate with flavors of bubbly blush wine and ruby chocolate
- Hazelnut Gianduja – Milk chocolate with flavors of smooth Italian chocolate hazelnut
- Coconut Cake – Dark chocolate with flavors of sweet coconut and white cake
- Grandma’s Chocolate Cake – Dark chocolate with flavors of deep, rich chocolate layers
- Cherry Cheesecake – White chocolate with flavors of New York cheesecake with real cherry jam
- Snickerdoodle – Milk chocolate with flavors of a soft cinnamon sugar cookie
- Banana Rum – White chocolate with spirited flavors of tropical fruit
- Vanilla Yuzu – Dark chocolate with tart citrus fruit flavor with vanilla accents
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation’s top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover’s Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine’s Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero and Naples, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and Love’s book, “Artistry in Chocolate, A Story of Love,” also can be ordered online at www.normanloveconfections.com. In addition, Norman Love Confections chocolates and desserts are offered on 18 Princess Cruises’ ships through the “Chocolate Journeys” partnership and at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit www.normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.