US Census Bureau is hiring HUNDREDS of Enumerators and Census Field Supervisors. $15.50-$17.00/hr. Flexible Hours, 12 weeks of temporary government employment.
Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee is hiring immediately! Cage Cashier (4), Count Team Member (3), Cook (3), Busser (3), Cocktail Server (3), Restaurant Server (10), Room Attendant (2), Floor Attendant (2), Slot Attendant (2), Zig Zag Dealer Trainee (10). Tuition Reimbursement, Lunch Provided Daily, Full Time Benefits, Leadership development. Directions on how to apply will be given at the job fair!
City Furniture is looking to fill 8 Sales Associates positions for our locations in Fort Myers and Naples. Apply online before coming to the Job Fair at jobs.cityfurniture.com. Enjoy the perks! We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program! Generous, competitive commission and monthly bonus plan with uncapped earnings potential, Hourly rate guaranteed or commissions, whichever is greater, Annual performance based bonus, Self-directed, blended learning program consisting of on-the-job training segments, computer based training (CBT) modules and classroom training, designed so that you can focus on learning and growing your abilities at your own pace, Continuous professional development and training, including a Tuition Reimbursement Program, Comprehensive Health Package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage, etc.)
Paid vacation, Promote from within, Onsite (Tamarac) Health and Wellness Clinic, Family-spirited culture, Recognition and reward programs, Associate purchase discount program, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching, A host of other excellent benefits (such as discounts on gym memberships, cruises, cell phone plans, etc.)
El Dorado Furniture is hiring Sales Associates in Ft. Myers and the Naples area and PT Receptionist for Ft. Myers. Also, a Customer Care Associate in the Naples Showroom. At El Dorado Furniture, being at work feels like home. We’re looking for a team of hard-working, talented people to join the El Dorado family. Come work for a company that’s committed to fostering your professional and personal growth.
How to GET HIRED:
- Pre-register http://bit.ly/FTM-0219-JobFair (you can also do this at the door). On the site you will be able to view the event directory so you can see whose hiring and what jobs are available.
- Get a game plan and research companies of interest from the directory. Develop tailored resumes for the companies you want to apply with.
- Have a clear career focus. Be prepared with an answer to one of the first questions each recruiter is going to ask you: “So, why are you here?”.
- Sharpen and rehearse your elevator speech. Your elevator speech can be a great response to the typical interview question, “tell me about yourself”
- Prepare and practice responses to typical interview questions. “Tell me what you know about our organization” and “Why do you want to work here?”
- Sketch out a few questions to ask each recruiter.
- Dress professionally! Clean-cut, well-fitting, conservative. Bring breath mints!
- Make a good first and lasting impression! Wait patiently in line for your chance to chat with the recruiter and make sure you ask for their contact information before leaving.
- Jot down notes as soon as you are done with the recruiter and include these notes in your thank you email that you will send when you get home.
- Follow up!