Marketing Coordinator: LandQwest
Our “Qwesters” would implement progressive marketing initiatives to enhance the LandQwest brand, its listings, and team members in his/her respective market. Both positions immediately available, with training in Fort Myers.
- Create print/electronic flyers, e-mail campaigns and marketing packages;
- Enter listings/revisions into company and third-party websites;
- Order signs/riders – maintain inventory, ensure proper installation/repairs/removals;
- Create specialty brochures, newsletters and e-mail campaigns;
- Create press releases (transactions, events, new hire announcements, etc.);
- Help to plan local monthly events (sales meetings, employee events…);
- Routinely identify, evaluate, contribute, and implement progressive marketing initiatives;
- Other marketing duties, as assigned.
- Answer incoming calls – distribute to appropriate personnel;
- Maintain office equipment and supplies – order as needed;
- Other operational duties, as assigned.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign CC required (two+ years);
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC required (two+ years).
If you’re ready to be part of an expanding division at an innovative commercial real estate firm, then it’s time to join the Qwest!
To apply send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org