Local Celebrities Paint Platters for Ronald McDonald House Charities Southwest Florida
(Fort Myers, FL) March 6, 2018– 22 local celebrities painted 22 platters for Ronald McDonald House Charities® 22nd Anniversary and will celebrate “Eat. Clay. Love… Once Again” on March 28th at the Ronald McDonald House in Fort Myers. The event begins at 5:30 pm with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, followed by an auction of the platters and a delicious dinner prepared by Chef Brian Roland of CRAVE Culinaire. Complimentary valet parking will be available.
- Armando Llechu, Chief Administrative Officer- Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Barbara Fewster, Artist and Retired RMHC Board Member
- Brian Roland, Chef and Owner- Crave Culinaire/Venue Naples
- Chris Spiro, Chief Creative Officer- Spiro & Associates
- Cindy McCurry-Ross, Executive Editor and VP of Content at The News-Press Media Group
- Doug MacGregor, Arts in Healthcare Coordinator- Lee Health
- Jenna Persons, Attorney and Counsellor at Law- Strayhorn & Persons, P.L.
- Laura Ragain, Executive Director- Ronald McDonald House Charities Southwest Florida
- Mark Loren, Owner- Mark Loren Designs
- Mayor Joe Coviello
- Diane Coviello
- Michele Eddy, Community Volunteer
- Mike Dolch, Senior Events Manager- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point
- Phil Borchman, Editor- Gulfshore Business
- Rachel Pierce, NBC2 News Anchor
- Rebekah MacFarlane Barney, Chief Operating Officer of Prima Luce and Co-owner of MacFarlane Barney Development
- Richie Castiano, Owner- The World-Famous Cigar Bar
- Sawyer Smith, Attorney- Wilbur Smith Attorneys at Law
- Shannon Yates, Chef/Owner- Nevermind Awesome Bar & Eatery, Beastie Bar, and Danger Danger.
- Stefanie Ink-Edwards, Director of Development & Community Outreach- Community Cooperative
- Stephanie Davis aka Downtown Diva- Social Commentator and Event Photographer at Florida Weekly
- Tia Knapp, Owner- Cone 06 Pottery Painting Studio
Tickets are $150 per person. To reserve your seat and for more information, please visit www.rmhcswfl.org/events or call Amy at 239-437-0202.
About Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Southwest Florida
Since its founding in 1996, Ronald McDonald House has served thousands of families from Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades and Hendry counties, and other states and countries. Here, families find a “home away from home” while their children are undergoing medical treatment at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida. Additional thousands are served by the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® program, two mobile healthcare units providing medical and dental services to underserved children, and by the Ronald McDonald Family Room®, located in Golisano Children’s Hospital.