Are you passionate about accounting and want to join an award-winning Team? If so, please consider this opportunity to join the Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company family as our Tax Accounting Team Member! The successful individual will have 3-7 years’ experience in accounting and tax.
We have an amazing foundation in place, but you can help us make it better! We are a very collaborative, family-like organization with 50 employees, so the culture is incredibly important to us. Could this opportunity get any better? YES! You will have the opportunity to directly impact the performance of our firm while providing excellent service to our clients.
Accounting with Heart
We are accountants. We are experts in tax, litigation, business strategy, and specialized consulting. But more than that, we are people, we are a team, and we work together with our clients to provide world-class, premium financial services that are entirely tailored to our clients’ needs.
The Gold Standard Among Florida CPA Firms
Our firm has been named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Florida” by Florida Trend for 10 years in a row, and we were honored to be named one of Accounting Today’s 2020 Best Accounting Firms to work for!
It is the people that make the difference in any working relationship. We have assembled a team of professionals with the right mix of industry background, technical expertise, and interpersonal skills. We are known for our “team spirit” and for surpassing our clients’ expectations.
Spiro and Associates is currently looking to enhance and expand our team! We are seeking a professional for the position of Creative Director (primarily written word and concepts). This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide agency with award-winning ideas, copy and headlines… while keeping a keen eye on deadlines
- Planning and overseeing the development of client campaigns and concepts
- Leading brand campaigns, including submitting ideas for projects and overseeing the development of all creative content
The Thompson Agency is looking for a 440 licensed insurance customer service representative that is customer-oriented and detailed oriented. An insurance customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide insurance product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSR’s are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Insurance Account Manager Skills
- 440 Insurance Customer Service License preferred
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Insurance Account Manager Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Job Type: Full-time. Pay: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour
Email resume to Cindy Palmquist, email@example.com