Click a title below to view job info:
Director of Grants & Marketing
April 12, 2018
- Position Summary:
The primary responsibility of the Director of Grants & Marketing is to:
- Collaborate with the President & CEO, Accounting Department, Program Manager, Social Services and other departments to develop annual budgets.
- Research, analyze, write and manage grant proposals to fund the agency’s various programs, services and workshops.
- Oversee and prepare marketing materials.
- Participate in the determination of organizational policies to maintain agency status as a high-performing nonprofit.
Position will work under the guidance of and report to the agency’s President & CEO.
- Essential Grant Management Duties:
- Focus on generating grant funding for non-profit mission.
- Collaborate with managers to prepare program development resource manuals including outcome measurement tools.
- Communicate with managers for input and to monitor program outcomes for grant reporting purpose.
- Identify and establish new sources for grant/foundation opportunities.
- Manage the coordination and compilation of grant inquires and applications.
- Manage the timely completion of financial reports to grant donors.
- Continue the cultivation and communication with and maintain the support of existing grant donors.
- Essential Data Duties:
- Maintain database for donors.
- Data entry manager for donations.
- Create and maintain system for donor code tracking.
- Collaborate with Board and committees and prepare needed reports.
Stewart Title- Fort Myers is hiring
May 19, 2017
Looking for a Title Insurance closer and an experienced processor-We could train the processor to become a closer as some point-
We have positions available now-here at our branch in Fort Myers!
All contact information resumes goes to me direct-
|Douglas C. Stevens, Jr.
Stewart Title-Florida Division
Account Manager / Sales Representative – [Landscaping] (Lee & Collier)
March 23, 2017
compensation: Salary + Commission
employment type: full-time
A successful and growing residential & commercial landscape company in Fort Myers, FL. has an immediate opening for an Account Manager/Sales Representative position.
-Responsible for driving sales and creating company brand awareness.
-Familiar with landscape maintenance practices and able to spot properties that are lacking in quality care.
-Perform walk-throughs, noting needs and able to communicate relevant services and prices. Actively educate and sell our services, management and maintenance packages to both residential and commercial customers and build relationships with key accounts that will foster referrals.
-Present proposals to customers and negotiate customer contract in conjunction with operations staff.
-Write and edit communication pieces to improve public relations and marketing such as monthly newsletter, tip sheet, landscape calendar, press releases, and newspaper articles.
-A proven track record in sales.
-Strong communication and organizational skills (e.g., someone who has excellent project management skills, the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and who is comfortable with a fast-paced environment and constantly changing business conditions).
-Candidate should be customer-focused, enthusiastic, resourceful and possess good problem-solving skills.
-Experience marketing residential and commercial landscaping services is preferred.
-Excellent references; computer literate; excellent verbal and written communication skills and clean DMV.
-Previous landscape maintenance sales experience is preferred but sales experience in other service industries MAY be considered.
-Must be able to use common place technologies and tools such as Smart Phones, Computers, Outlook, Word, Etc…
-College degree preferred but will consider a combination of previous real sales experience and education.
If you feel you qualify and if you want to learn more about this opportunity, please reply with your resume and qualifications. Make sure you include a valid contact number. You will receive a quick reply!
This is the AD on Craigslist:
~ Dan Ziegler
Director of Operations Management
“Quality is not an act. It’s a habit.”
Part-time Graphic/Web Designer Needed!
March 8, 2017
Busy and growing award-winning Publishing, Web Design, PR and Marketing firm located in the heart of Fort Myers is looking for a Graphic Designer full of creative ideas with at least 3 years experience for part-time work, 25 hours a week estimated, with potential for full-time in the future. Candidate must be flexible, self-motivated, and positive. Proficiency in the Adobe Suite, Word Press, Web Design/Coding is required. Work on national and local accounts in a positive and supportive atmosphere. Projects include magazines and journals, web site design, logos, marketing and advertising design and more. Must be able to work in the office from 10am-3pm. Send resume and samples in a PDF to Connect@DrivenByDesign.net. No phone calls please.