Keeping Safe to Enjoy the Music We Love!
Dear Gulf Coast Symphony Family,
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming performance. The health and safety of our audiences and artists have always been our primary concern. In light of the recent COVID-19 resurgence due to the Delta variant, many of our patrons have indicated that they will only feel comfortable attending performances with continued clear and uniform health and safety protocols in place.
Effective October 1, 2021 the following policies will be in place for all Gulf Coast Symphony performances at The Music and Arts Community Center – The MACC, as well as the Barbara B. Mann Performance Hall at FSW.
Prior to entering the performance hall all patrons age 12 and older must show either:
• A negative PCR COVID-19 test administered by a medical provider/official testing center no earlier than 72 hours before the time of their performance OR
• A negative rapid antigen COVID-19 test administered by a medical provider/official testing center no earlier than 24 hours prior to the time of their performance. Home testing kit results will not be accepted for entry.
• If patrons prefer, a CDC or other official vaccination record showing the patrons are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least 14 days since the final dose) may be voluntarily presented at the door as an acceptable alternative to negative COVID-19 test results
• Both physical and electronic presentation of documents will be accepted. Photo identification must accompany the presentation of all documents.
• All patrons aged 2 and up, regardless of vaccination or testing status, must wear masks over their nose and mouth at all times while inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
All seats will be reserved for performances. You must use your reserved seat and may not switch seats without the assistance of the house manager.
If you feel unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 please stay home. Give our box office a call at (239) 277-1700 to exchange or refund your tickets.
The Gulf Coast Symphony performance spaces are all equipped with advanced HVAC and filtration systems that meets CDC requirements for filtration of Covid-19. We continue our rigorous health and safety procedures and intensive cleaning protocols throughout our buildings, and we encourage our audience members to make use of our contactless methods of ticket delivery and purchases.
We will continue to monitor industry best practices and guidance from medical professionals, the CDC and other government agencies. Complete and up to date policies can be found on our website.
We look forward to welcoming you safely to the Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall at FSW and at the Music and Arts Community Center!
Dr. Andrew M. Kurtz
President & CEO
Gulf Coast Symphony