Angela Fisher Josh Milton
Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida CONRIC pr + marketing
239-225-2590 239-690-9840 x1004
Junior Achievement honors Hall of Fame laureates at cocktail reception
Note to Media: Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida (JA) recently held a cocktail reception to honor its 2023 Business Hall of Fame Laureates. The reception was held to recognize local business leaders JoAnn Elardo, Founder Cape Spirits, Inc.; Thomas Moran AIF, Chairman, CEO, CIO, Moran Wealth Management; and Mark Stevens, President, Stevens Construction, Inc. JA Laureate Dan Lavender, President and CEO of Moorings Park, hosted the reception at the Moorings Park Grande Lake Clubhouse.
The laureates will be inducted into the JA Business Hall of Fame on Tuesday, April 18, at 5:30 p.m., at the Ritz-Carlton, Golf Resort, in Naples. The prestigious event annually honors influential, visionary leaders and organizations that have made a significant impact and elevated the educational landscape for local youth regarding financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and work readiness in Southwest Florida.
JA is the world’s largest organization dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future, and make smart academic and economic choices. JA programs are delivered by corporate and community volunteers, and provide relevant, hands-on experiences that give students from kindergarten through high school knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship.
Captions for photos:
(1) JoAnn Elardo, Tom Moran, Mark Stevens
(2) Bob and JoAnn Elardo and Sandy Stillwell-Youngquist
(3) Mark Stevens and Nicole Stevens
(4) Stacey Herring and Dan Lavender
(5) Stacey Herring, JoAnn Elardo, Tom Moran, Mark Stevens, Angela Fisher
(6) Jenny Lynn Dunn and Andy Buschle
(7) David Gordley and Carrie Gordley
(8) Theresa Reich, Angela Fisher and Stephanie Hoffman
(9) Valerie Fluegeman and Rachel Galante