On behalf of Dr. Greg Adkins, Superintendent of The School District of Lee County, and Marshall Bower, President & CEO of The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools, we invite you to join us for a morning of EnVisioning the Future.
Who: The School District of Lee County and The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools
What: EnVisioning the Future
Where: Broadway Palm Theatre, 1380 Colonial Blvd., FM, 33907
When: Tuesday, March 31, 7:00 a.m. – noon
Hear personal stories of the work that is happening in our schools and how it impacts our community.
- Gary Griffin, President, B&I
- Dr. Mike Martin, President, FGCU
- Harlan Parrish, President, FIneMark National Bank & Trust
- Robbie Roepstorff, President, Edison National Bank and Bank of the Islands
- Mike Wukitsch, Chief Human Resources Officer, Lee Health
Tuesday, March 31, 7:00 a.m. – noon, at Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre. Please RSVP by March 13th, 2020 to
THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OF LEE COUNTY
Please feel free to forward this invitation to others.