IMMOKALEE, Fla. (Nov. 30, 2020) – The EE-TO-LEET-KE Grill in Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee will unveil a new weekly Sunday brunch menu Dec. 6, with table-service brunch from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Executive Chef Jim Anile said that the new brunch will feature classic as well as less-traditional Southern brunch fare, with fun and favorite brunch-style cocktails and desserts also available.
“The Seminole Casino Hotel Culinary and Restaurant Team always endeavors to keep our menu fresh and interesting,” said Chef Jim. “We are excited to expand our offerings with one of our favorite meals — brunch.”
A sampling of the menu includes:
Lite fare dishes
- Sweet Corn Chowder with rock shrimp and chive cream
- House Smoked Salmon with arugula, pickles, herb cream fraiche and bagel crisps
- Iceberg Wedge with fried bacon, corn bread, pickled red onion and Green Goddess dressing
- Haystack shrimp with shredded kataifi and lemon aioli
- Avocado Toast with grape tomatoes, lemon, feta on sourdough bread
- Grilled Beef Filet with spinach, mushroom and tomato Benedict
- Baked Shrimp and Cheese Grits with bacon, cremini mushrooms and scallion goat cheese
- Chorizo Omelet made with farm eggs, Monterey Jack cheese, spinach, chorizo, onions and charred tomato salsa
- Pastrami Hash with poached or fried eggs, peppers, onions, potatoes and Hollandaise sauce
- Roast Pork Benedict with poached eggs, truffle fries and spicy pork shoulder
- Charred Cauliflower and Sweet Potato Curry with steamed rice and fresh coriander
- Smoked Sausage with biscuits and gravy
Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee reopened on Aug. 31 under the company’s new and stringent “Safe + Sound” program guidelines which include multiple initiatives designed to create a quality entertainment and dining experience in an environment that helps to keep guests and team members safe.
For a full list of safety protocols, and the most up-to-date information, please visit https://www.seminoleimmokaleecasino.com/good-clean-fun.htm.
About Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee
Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee is Southwest Florida’s premier gaming and entertainment destination. Located at 506 South 1st Street in Immokalee, Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee is easily accessible to all of Southwest Florida. The 51,000-square-foot casino offers 1,400 slots and 38 live table games. Dining options include the award-winning 1st Street Deli, Asian fusion restaurant Lucky Mi Noodle House, and the EE-TO-LEET-KE (“The Camp”) Grill. Seminole Casino Hotel’s nightlife is highlighted by the Zig Zag lounge, home of the Zig Zag Girlz, “where the party never ends” featuring nightly live entertainment and no last call, as well as the new Corner Bar. Additional entertainment and events are held at the Seminole Center, an indoor/outdoor special event center featuring state-of-the-art sound and lighting system. The Seminole Casino Hotel is the first upscale hotel to open in or near Immokalee and offers suites and deluxe guestrooms with modern décor and upscale features. Seminole Casino Hotel participates in the Seminole Players Club Wild Card Rewards Program whereby players earn and redeem comp dollars at all Seminole Casinos in Florida. For more information, call toll-free (800) 218-0007 or visit moreinparadise.com or facebook.com/SeminoleCasinoHotel/.