BREEZE AIRWAYS ANNOUNCES
NINE NEW NONSTOP FORT MYERS ROUTES THIS NOVEMBER
The Lee County Port Authority is pleased that Breeze Airways has announced they will inaugurate nine new nonstop routes at Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) in Fort Myers, Florida, in November 2023.
Breeze will start nonstop service to the following five markets that are not currently served at RSW:
- Akron-Canton, Ohio (CAK) – three times weekly
- New Orleans (MSY) – twice weekly
- Norfolk, Virginia (ORF) – twice weekly
- Richmond, Virginia (RIC) – twice weekly
- Syracuse, New York (SYR) – twice weekly
Breeze has also announced new flights to the following cities to/from RSW:
- Pittsburgh (PIT) – four times weekly
- Louisville, Kentucky (SDF) – twice weekly
- Columbus, Ohio (CMH) – three times weekly
- Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina (RDU) – twice weekly
For Breeze’s news release announcing the service, please click here. To book a flight or find out more information, please visit flybreeze.com.
For more information about Southwest Florida International Airport, please visit flylcpa.com or facebook.com/flyRSW.
JULY 18, 2023
Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from Port Authority employees and officials regarding Port Authority business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.