The attorneys at Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt are dedicated to keeping our clients and community updated on legal issues impacting their businesses and families. Below are the articles published in May 2021.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Our attorneys are proud to present seminars that address important legal issues. Below is a list of upcoming speaking engagements:
• June 16, 2021, Michael Corso will be presenting “Avoiding Legal Malpractice” at the Florida Defense Lawyers Association’s Florida Liability Claims Conference in Orlando.
• June 17, 2021, Gregory Herman-Giddens will present “Fiduciary Income Tax Considerations in Drafting Trusts” for WealthCounsel.
• September 9, 2021, Kyle Dudek will discuss “ADA and Employment Law Issues” at the Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce monthly membership luncheon.
• October 14, 2021, Amanda Sharkey Ross will discuss maritime law at the Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce monthly membership luncheon.
• November 17, 2021, Luca Hickman will present “Digital Intellectual Property” for the National Coffee Association.
If you are interested in having one of our attorneys speak for your business or organization, please email Gail Lamarche, Director of Marketing and Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.