2022 CITY OF PALMS CLASSIC BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT
Tickets for the 2022 City of Palms Classic Are Now Available
This year there are a few changes in our ticketing process that will enhance our fan experience.
First, ALL seats will be reserved. There will not be any General Admission offered. What this means is that everyone will purchase a specific seat location. As a courtesy to all fans, please sit in your assigned seat.
Second, we have added another level of ticketing (Level III). This “Economy Ticket Package” will offer a lower cost option for both 6-Day and Single Day Tickets with great seating.
Third, Reserved Ticket: LEVEL IV (formerly General Admission), Single Day Tickets are available in Sections 101, 102, 103, 111, and 113 (the bleacher seats). A Single Day LEVEL IV Ticket for days 1, 2, 3, and 4 is $22, including the processing fee. Tickets for days 5 and 6 are $27, including the processing fee. THESE TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL 5:00 PM EACH DAY AND CAN NOT BE PURCHASED ONLINE
LISTED BELOW IS A RECAP OF ALL TICKETING OPTIONS
RESERVED 6-DAY PACKAGES (20% Discount from the Single Day Price)
1. The 6-Day Preferred Ticket Package: A Single Seat 6-Day Ticket Package for $290, including the processing fee with seating in the first two rows directly behind the Team Benches and the Scorer’s Table (West side of the arena), or the opposite side, first and second rows (east side of the arena (LEVEL I)). Sections 106, 107, 108, 116, 117, and 118.
2. The 6-Day Reserved Ticket Package: A Single Seat 6-Day Ticket Package for $168, including the processing fee for the remaining seating on the East; West sides of the arena (LEVEL II). Sections 106, 107, 108, 116, 117, and 118.
3. The 6-Day Economy Ticket Package: A Single Seat 6-Day Ticket Package for $140, including the processing fee (LEVEL III) Sections 104, 105, 109, 110, 114, 115, 119, and 120.
VIP Parking: A 6-Day Parking Pass in the parking lot closest to the arena is available for $65, including the processing fee.
RESERVED SINGLE-DAY TICKETS
1. Reserved Ticket: LEVEL II Single Day Tickets are available in Sections 106, 108, 116, 117, and 118 for days 1, 2, 3, and 4 for $32. Days 5 and 6 tickets are $37, including the processing fee.
2. Reserved Ticket: LEVEL III Single Day Tickets are available in Sections 104, 105, 109, 110, 114, 115, 119, and 120 for days 1, 2, 3, and 4 for $27. Days 5 and 6 tickets are $32, including the processing fee.
3. Reserved Ticket: LEVEL IV (formerly General Admission), Single Day Tickets are available in sections 101, 102, 103, 111, and 113. A Single Day LEVEL IV Ticket for days 1, 2, 3, and 4 is $22, including the processing fee. Tickets for days 5 and 6 are $27, including the processing fee. THESE TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL 5:00 PM EACH DAY
A SPECIAL RATE OF $10 FOR THE 3-POINT SHOOTOUT AND THE SLAM DUNK EVENT ON SUNDAY WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING AT 6:00 PM (AT THE BOX OFFICE ONLY)
A SPECIAL STUDENT RATE for days 1, 2, 3, and 4 is $12, including the processing fee. Tickets for days 5 and 6 are $17, including the processing fee. AVAILABLE AT THE BOX OFFICE ONLY (FOR SAME-DAY PURCHASE)—WITH A VALID STUDENT ID
NEW Tickets May be purchased in the following ways:
1. Online Get Tickets
2. Call the Box Office at 239-481-4849 or 1-800-440-7469
3. Visit the Barbara B. Mann Box Office (available now) or the FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena Office (Starting November 1).
Box office hours are Monday to Thursday from 10 AM to 5 PM, and one hour prior to the first game each day.
Q&A SESSION WITH MILLENNIUM PHYSICIAN GROUP
Rick Waks, D.O. / Family Medicine Physician
Millennium Physician Group, Lee County Medical Director, Chief Medical Director of Compliance
I spend my week seeing patients, making sure our physicians and advanced providers are compliant in their practice and working on clinical guidelines.
How long have you been with your organization?
• Seven years, but I’ve been in Lee County for 20 years.
What was the experience or motivating factor that lead you to where you are professionally?
• I love taking care of patients, but I also enjoy mentoring my peers and helping make the processes and experiences better for physicians and patients.
Why did you connect with the City of Palms Classic Basketball Tournament?
• For the love of the game! The tournament is one of Southwest Florida’s most exciting events and a permanent fixture in the community. I raised my son as a huge fan from a young age and am honored to a part of the event.
List any community positions held, committees you have been on, or non-profits you work with.
• During the height of the COVID-19 Pandemic, I volunteered evenings and weekends at local vaccination clinics for our patients and staff.
What do you do in your spare time? Provide a fun fact about yourself.
• In addition to traveling with my family, I enjoy watching sports and attending sporting events in person. I’m a lifelong Philadelphia fan (Go Phillies, Eagles, and Sixers!)
Where is your happy place in Southwest Florida?
• On the water or at a sporting event.
Who has influenced you most when it comes to how you approach life?
• By example, my parents showed me how to make family a priority and they influenced my love of the game.
What is your favorite memory from The City of Palms Basketball Tournament?
• I have so many! My son on the court working as a ball kid, judging the Slam Dunk contest, Ben Simmons and Jaylen Brown in the finals, and connecting with people in the community whom I only see at the annual tournament.
John Naylor / Executive Director
239-489-1085 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us for the latest news and updates.
Stay up to date by subscribing to our newsletter.
SIGN ME UP!
City of Palms Classic | 13300-56 South Cleveland Avenue, Suite 303, Fort Myers, FL 33907