10th Annual CAN IT! Campaign Food Drive Kicks Off
FORT MYERS, Fla. – Oct. 14, 2020 – Pushing the Envelope, Inc. (PTE) is launching their 10th Annual CAN IT! Campaign food drive. The Fort Myers-based marketing communication firm has teamed up with Community Cooperative (CCI) once again to help relieve hunger in Southwest Florida. Given the increased need due to the COVID-19 pandemic and with the holiday season right around the corner, PTE’s goal is to collect 2,000 food items to help feed local families in need this Thanksgiving.
Donations for the CAN IT! Campaign, including canned food and other non-perishable food items, will be accepted Thursday, Oct. 15 through Sunday, Nov. 15 at these participating locations:
- Pushing the Envelope, Inc. – 2402 Bay St., #106
- Artisan Eatery – 8951 Daniels Pkwy.
- Bullig Coffee and Bites – 1815 Fowler St.
- CareerSource Southwest Florida – 6800 Shoppes at Plantation Dr., Suite 170
- Decorum Luxury Apartments – 9851 Six Mile Cypress Pkwy.
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce – 2310 Edwards Dr.
- Iron DNA Fitness – 1900 Trailwinds Dr.
- Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company – 8961 Conference Dr.
- Parvey & Frankel, Attorneys, P.A. – 2069 First St., #100
- Safe Harbor Community Church – 12960 Plantation Rd.
- Salon Adrian – Gulf Coast Town Center, 9908 Gulf Coast Main St., #145C
- Salon Max and Fi – 6309 Corporate Ct., #120
- Southwest Florida Symphony – 7500 College Pkwy., Suite 200
- The Parts House – 10995 Metro Pkwy.
- Your CBD Store – 4144 Cleveland Ave., #2
- AA Associates Realty and Property Management, LLC– 1536 NE 4th Ln.
- Consumer Roofing Industries – 715 NE 19th Place, Unit 45
- Pete’s Fish and Chips – 311 Del Prado Blvd. S, Unit 5
- Rose Quartz Nail Studio – 3724 Del Prado Blvd. S, #5
- Your CBD Store – 1532 SE 47th St.
- Beyond Motion – 11985 Tamiami Trl. N, #A
- Marilyn’s – 375 5th Ave. S
- Straight A’s Preschool – 5580 8th St. W, #7
To make the donation process as easy as possible, PTE has also created two other ways to donate. Participants can shop online via Amazon Pantry and have their donation delivered directly to the office located at 2402 Bay Street, Suite 106 in Fort Myers. If preferred, donors can also drop off cash, checks, or gift cards at PTE’s office to have the firm purchase non-perishable items and donate on their behalf.
CCI’s wish list includes items such as peanut butter and jelly, Hamburger Helper, canned tuna, chicken, ham and roast beef, tuna helper, chicken helper, macaroni and cheese, pasta and pasta sauce, and more.
PTE is always accepting local businesses to serve as drop-off locations for the food drive, too! To get involved as a drop-off location or to donate, please contact (239) 221 – 2858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, INC.
Pushing the Envelope, Inc., is a strategic marketing communication firm. Based in Fort Myers, the firm services clients both regionally and nationally. For more information, please call (239) 221-2858, visit www.getpushing.com or email Info@GetPushing.com.
ABOUT COMMUNITY COOPERATIVE
Community Cooperative is an innovative nonprofit 501(c) 3 organization made up of social service entrepreneurs fighting to end hunger and homelessness in our community. The agency provides more than 14,000 meals each month through its Community Cafés and Marketplace and Meals on Wheels programs and offers homeless and comprehensive case management services through its Social & Education Resource Centers.
A proud United Way partner, Community Cooperative serves Fort Myers and the greater Lee County area, including Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres and Fort Myers Beach. Community Cooperative works in close partnership with The Harry Chapin Food Bank and The School District of Lee County as well as collaborating with fellow community and service groups, churches, businesses and community support organizations.